Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bad Habit...
Breadsticks, biscuits, chips and salsa my be complimentary at some restaurants, but that doesn’t mean you won’t pay for them in the end!  You could be adding the minimum of 150 calories to your meal, have three and that could be as much as 450 calories.  What’s worse, none of these calories comes paired with any redeeming nutritional value, you might as well consider them junk food on steroids!
I just push this stuff away, or ask the server to take it away!  But, there are those few restaurants that do something out of the ordinary and you just have to go for it!  I am not perfect, and I dream about those popovers at BLT restaurant!  Thank God it is in Los Angeles and if I am lucky I get there once a year,  and I  know I will just have to run some extra miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment