Monday, September 5, 2011

Our New Grill...
The grill is one off the most important and used appliance in our home!  (It was a very sad day when our old Weber gave out!)  Bob is the master griller!  I am excited about this new grill because I can actually turn it on and help out!  Bob can now call me now and ask me to turn on the grill because he knows I am a beast when I am hungry and this now gets dinner on the table sooner :).  Next - I will start learning how to actually grill!  The 10 days in between grills was quite an eye opener!  Going to the market and deciding what to eat was challenging - “that tuna looks great, but we can’t grill it”.  How dependent and how much do we rely on certain things!  Today is Labor day and we are going to be grilling a beautiful rack of pork!  Bob is surprising me with the preparation!
Happy Labor day and Happy Grilling!
Ha Ha - I am trying not to labor today!  If only there were more hours in a day!  Today marks the end of summer, I am in denial - where did the summer go?  Today will be a day to catch up with my husband and catch up on some household chores!  A great day to get in some cooking and portion out some protein for future lunches!  A great day to get in a few extra miles in along the lakefront.  And after all that - I am hoping to labor over my knitting needles and get some projects further along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment