Friday, February 1, 2013

More Motivation - Quiz Yourself...

Need an instant dose of inspiration? Take this quick, healthy-habit quiz. (I am using diet and exercise as an example, but you can plug in any behavior that you're trying to maintain). Answering these questions often helps to boost motivation just enough to remind you of why you started the diet in the first place!
If I stop my diet and exercising, how will I look in six months or one year from now?
If I stop my diet and exercising, how will I feel in six months or one year from now?
If I stop my diet and exercising, what will my health be like?
If I stop my diet and exercising, how will my family and friends be affected?
I know my answers and it really does help keep focused!  I also realize it really is a new way of life.  I will always be thinking about the way I eat and exercise!
Until Monday - Keep thinking veggies and protein!

No comments:

Post a Comment