Monday, November 4, 2013

Blog Anniversary…. 

Another milestone!  I started this blog in 2009, 4 years ago!  WOW!  I still enjoy finding out new and improved weight loss info.  This blog has helped keep me focused!  I still keep a food journal and I am trying to keep up with my strength training and running.  I do have my week spots and I do have some “off” weeks.  For the most part I have been able to maintain the majority of my weight loss.  I enjoy being thinner, yet my doctor still has to threaten me sometimes about my blood sugar being high! I also love the new wardrobe I have been able to accumulate!  
We are at the beginning, the start of the Holiday season!  Hard to believe it is here! It’s time for me to buckle down and really stay focused.  My goal is not to put on any extra weight!  I am sure everyone will be bringing in their leftover Halloween candy and I will do my best not to partake!  BEWARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment