Wednesday, February 12, 2014

DIVVY…
The Chicago solution for commuting around city via bike.  For an annual fee of 75 dollars you can use this bike for 30 minute intervals.  There are Divvy stations all over town.  Even though I have my own set of wheels, I did sign up!  Because our weather has been off the charts I have not activated my key yet!  I am excited to be able to use this blue bike to head downtown and not be worried about my own bike being stolen.  It will open up more doors to getting around the city, meeting friends and doing some quick errands!  Chicago is constantly opening up more stations and I can’t believe how many people are using them!  I just wish we had a must wear helmet law!  Looks like my helmet will become a part of my everyday accessory!

No comments:

Post a Comment