Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Wedding Dress…
OMG - I had my wedding dress on!  25 years preserved in the box and out it came on Friday!  The unbelievable thing is - it just about fit!  If only I didn’t put on the Holiday weight!  I am so excited to be revamping the dress to wear on our anniversary this year!  Of course it is going to be shortened and the the top is going to be totally reconstructed.  It has to be a little bit of a surprise, because like my wedding day - I do not want Bob to see it until he meets me out for dinner :).  More to follow - this is a big ordeal for me and I am so excited about it!  This idea would never have been a thought until I took off the weight and have almost retained it for trust about the last 5 years!  This photo doesn't do the dress any justice.  You just don't get the details of the little pearls and rhinestones!  But - that is me 25 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment