Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It’s My Party....

As much as I would love to take this week off from blogging because I do have the perfect excuse - it’s my Birthday, I know I can’t because this blogging has turned into my own personal therapy and I know I need to STAY FOCUSED as much as possible, especially this week!  
My plan this entire week is to eat as many healthy meals as possible, get in as much exercise as possible so I can indulge without too much quilt!  Bob and I are finally going to a restaurant that we have been dying to try - Longman and Eagle!  Watch out - it has all my favorites on the menu!  Bone marrow, sweetbreads, foie gras and pork belly!  My mouth is watering as I write this!  I will not be starving myself all day, but I will be very calorie conscience all day long and all week because Friday is Bob’s birthday and another very special meal planned!  OK - it is also going to be really cold this week - just going outside, I should be able to burn some calories trying to keep warm!  LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment