Monday, June 4, 2012

National Donut Day...
Sorry I didn’t have this info on Friday when it was officially national donut day.  No matter how you spell it -donuts or doughnuts - these treats can be super hard to resist. 
So here is the donut rundown for next year or anytime you have the urge -  so you can make the smartest splurge possible!
This is from an average common donut variety from coffee shops, supermarkets, convenience stores and more.
Donut hole: 60 calories, 3g fat 
Glazed: 240 calories, 12g fat
Frosted: 260 calories, 15g fat
Cream-filled: 300 calories, 14g fat
Jelly-filled: 300 calories, 14g fat
Cruller: 300 calories, 17g fat
Fritter: 380 calories, 17g fat 
I will admit that I did not splurge on the donuts I plunged!  It was hard to resist the specialty donuts from one of my companies newest ventures - Do-Rite Donuts!  And they are done RITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment