Friday, June 15, 2012

Remodeling...
OK - Monday we start remodeling our condo.  Not exactly the timing we had in mind, but because of a flood in our condo we are left with no choice but to pull up our wood flooring!  Of course one project leads into another and so for the next two weeks (hopefully only) we will be discombobulated!
This means getting pulled out of my daily routine and having to eat out a lot!  
I am a bit stressed about not being able to exercise and eat properly!  This weekend will be about cooking and building up our protein supply in the freezer!  I can always go to the market for my produce!  I will at least be able to ride my bike everyday to work!  I just have to stay away from anything tempting - the idea of comfort food sounds mighty appealing right now!  Willpower will be my mantra! Wish me luck - I will need it!

Until Monday - Keep thinking veggies and protein!

No comments:

Post a Comment