Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve...

I can’t wait to fill these plates and glasses :)  I always feel so grown up when I set a special table and I love mixing and matching all our china, crystal and flatware from grandparent and great grandparents! It will be our traditional quiet evening at home with a special dinner.  Work has been insane for both Bob and me so we decided to make this dinner as simple as possible!  Bob went to our favorite butcher - Geppharts and got a beautiful porterhouse steak and we saved a special bottle of wine to open.  I was so good over the weekend that I finally saw a number on the scale this morning that I can deal with!  I will partake in a popover! It will be delicious with the wild mushroom medley Bob is preparing!  I am sure there might be a surprise or two as the evening progresses!

Happy Holidays to ALL....

No comments:

Post a Comment