Friday, December 21, 2012

On A Personal Note...

The world didn’t end like the Mayans predicted!  Ha Ha, maybe in the back of my head I thought the myth was accurate and that is why I have been so out of control lately!  No more excuses!  I took the day off from work as a “mental health” day because I just did not want to be around all the tempting food at our office pot luck all day feast!  I know that sounds so bah humbug but I have no will power right now and it isn’t like I can go out and run 5 extra miles to burn the extra calories because my left calf is still bothering me!  It is the busiest time of year at work for me and it wasn’t an easy decision, but I worked some extra hours to get as much done as possible and now I am safe in my house with no temptations!  Off to a great start for the weekend!

Until Monday - Keep thinking veggies and protein - I know I have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment