Wednesday, December 12, 2012

New Shoes...
Nothing like a new pair of shoes!  Not necessarily the color I would choose, but, when I was training for the marathon it was all about getting the right pair of shoes, not a fashion statement!  I have been loyal to New Balance and I love the store!  Since I was two months behind in getting the new model, the sales person told me there was no real performance change from the last model and therefore, I saved $30.00!  Nothing like a bargain :).  Now all I want to do is go out on the weekends and run!  It hasn’t been a great year for me physically and now I am experiencing some pain in my left calf.  I am going to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully he will get me on the road to recovery.  I have been successful with a new chiropractor and than a deep, deep, deep tissue message!  Believe me it is nothing like a spa message!  Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment