Thursday, April 4, 2013

BREAKING NEWS: 
Brand-New No-Guilt Cheese Wedges from The Laughing Cow! 

I don’t know about you, but I am a big fan of these cheese wedges and I am on the lookout!  Anytime The Laughing Cow releases a new flavor, I get seriously excited. That cow knows her way around a cheese wedge! And there are TWO new spreadable flavors hitting stores this month.

The Laughing Cow Light White Cheddar - This is a perfectly fitting addition to the lineup - I can’t wait to spread it on my afternoon apple snack!  ENDLESS are the possibilities! Each wedge has 35 calories.

The Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Cream Cheese Spread 1/3 Less Fat in Chive & Onion - AHHHH! Another classic and creamy flavor joining an already excellent bunch. Try this on a celery stick!  Each wedge has 45 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment