Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Snooze and Lose...
The old “I'm just too tired” complaint may be more than a sorry excuse for waking up late. Research suggests there are biological differences between early larks, who wake up at the same time every morning and feel most active around 9 a.m., and night owls, who get more sh!t done once the sun goes down. One survey found more than half of Americans fall into the morning category,  saying they’re at their “personal best” from 5 a.m. to noon. And it may get easier to greet the day at dawn as we get older, thanks to body clock changes as we age.  I never thought I would ever fall into a morning person!  I am at my best in the AM and I find if I don’t get things done in the morning, it will usually have to wait until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment