Tuesday, July 5, 2011


I'm A Believer...

To make a long story short - for weeks I was fighting off a cold and it finally caught up to me over the weekend!  All I can say is the healthy lifestyle change really made the recovery time a lot quicker!  My only drug of choice was ambien so I could get a good nights sleep!  All I had to do was make it through Friday night so I could lay low (get some sleep) the rest of the weekend!  Monday, I was out for a short, slow, easy run!  WOW!  In the past it would have taken me a lot longer to feel even human again!  I was also fortunate, Bob had just made some homemade chicken stock and I had just made my vegetable concoction (blog. 1/11/10) and I always have the shirataki noodles (blog 3/9/10 ) on hand.  Maybe the flew shot helped, but all in all that was a quick recovery and I am convinced it was because of exercising and eating healthy!  Cheers to the good life!  Now - can you get that Monkee’s song out of your head!  SONG

No comments:

Post a Comment