Friday, August 17, 2012

Bad Excuses We Make for Not Eating Healthy...

“I’VE RUINED IT ANYWAY, SO WHY NOT GO ALL THE WAY?”
I can't even count that high how many times I used to say that!  Everyone has plenty of slip-ups throughout their lifetime!  It isn't a matter of whether or not you've made a mistake but rather whether you let that mistake snowball or choose to just get back on course.

Remember that each bite is a choice. There is a lot of "grey area" between perfect and ruined.  Think of your actions to be on a continuum instead of all or nothing. Just skipping a few bites can make a big difference in the long run.

I think about food all the time!  I have plenty of slip-ups!  I just try and make it up with the next meal or try and find time to run that extra mile!

Until Monday - Keep thinking veggies and protein!


No comments:

Post a Comment