Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Best Workout When You Don't Want To: DANCING...
Lose weight while you work by putting some muscle into your household chores.  OK - I know I am not the only one - when I am home alone, working around the house, cooking or even blogging, I got the music on, the remote near by and boom - a great song comes on, and I just have to stop what I am doing and start dancing!  Well, maybe it isn’t actually dancing, at least I like to think it is, but I know I am moving and jamming to the music! Shaking my booty and burning some unexpected extra calories!
Get out your iPods and make another playlist with only the music that is going to get your body movin to the groovin! Good music will make your toes start tapping and soon you'll be dancing-and not even thinking that it's exercise. Dancing lifts your spirits and burns calories!  

No comments:

Post a Comment