Friday, October 8, 2010

SABOTAGE...
I have been meaning to write about this for quite sometime and it is a difficult subject, and I don’t want to dwell on it, or get too catty!  But, sometime I do feel like there are some people just waiting for me to fail and then there are some people that just want to plain sabotage me and then there are some people that are genuinely happy for me and proud of my accomplishment and want to learn from my experience!  I feel that second look, the lift of the eyebrow whenever my Mojo willpower might stray.  I appreciate the gifts of food, and I like to believe that these gifts are just out of not knowing what is really in the product - OOPS - SUGAR!  A special, Thank you to everyone that has helped me through those tough times!  Soon enough the real test will be among us all - The Holidays!!!!  Warning - I might get a little crazy again, because November through January, it is not easy!  
Its a CONUNDRUM!  Yes, there are those Wednesdays on the lunch line, when something might strike my fancy and I go for a taste.  Yes, there might be a cookie that I am drooling over and go for it, and yes, this time last year I would never have taken the bait!  So since I have been maintaining, I feel I can incorporate some foods into my daily routine, but at the same time, I do watch the proportion and moderation is always a good thought! I try and plan more for those “special” meals, but one of the most important things I have learned, is choose your battles, move on, and eat healthy the next meal.  I am firm believer in - it is all about how you eat MEAL to MEAL!  
Until Monday - keep thinking veggies and protein!

No comments:

Post a Comment