Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Hole in one – SCORE – egg in the hole!

One of my favorite breakfasts! I have One Omega3 egg in the hole of California style complete protein bread with a side of greens.  I spray a small saute pan with Pam butter spray, cut a hole in my protein bread (from trader Joe's) and fry an egg inside the hole, salt and pepper to taste.  Then I heat up one  of my many frozen portions of greens (recipe on 11/09).  Sometimes I just have an egg in the hole, or just an egg and the greens, but it is a breakfast of champions when I get to have all three!

4 comments:

  1. yummy! It was such a treat when my mom made this for me as a kid. Your version is much healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy! This reminds me so much of what my mom called "The bird in the basket" there was an Italian name for it but I cannot remember it. Your way is much healthier and look equally delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOKS SO YUMMY!!!! not to mention mega healthy -- you are a breakfast champion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture...looks good enough to eat! Love ya...Ma

    ReplyDelete