Wednesday, November 11, 2009

OK, let's touch on some exercise!

We all know how important exercise is, but not always willing to do it. I know I for one should be doing more! My weekly goal is to try and get in some cardio at least 5 days a week, abdominal 6 days a week and toning 4 days a week. The key word here is "TRY". My favorite exercise lately has been trying to get those Madonna arms! If you have weights - put 1 or 2 pounds in your hands, stretch your arms out to your sides, keep your shoulders relaxed and just rotate your arms from your wrists in circular motion. Do as many as you can, feel the burn!!! This really helps me when I start getting stress pain in my neck! Toning up and building muscle is so important. Muscle will burn more calories than fat, even at rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment