Wednesday, January 20, 2010


KEEP MOVING…

Try to work more physical activity into your everyday life.  It takes a little creative thinking, but you can do it!  Even small changes -- doing lunges or knee bends while making phone calls, or taking a quick lap around the office every hour -- can give you a burst of energy and rev up your cardiovascular fitness.  People are getting used to seeing me do the hallway lunges 2-3 times a week – they are a killer exercise!  I also have some of those rubber bands to try and get some arm work in while I am waiting around.  I also have been finding myself twisting a lot – trying to keep my waistline in check!  Since it is winter and I am not able to ride my bike to work, when the weather permits it – I get off the bus a few blocks early and get a little walk in!  If you live in a high rise – try taking the stairs now and then!  Just try and keep moving

No comments:

Post a Comment