Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sports Drinks…

I know it’s hot and exercise is definitely more challenging!  Another thing to be careful of are the sports drinks out there.  After a major, sweaty workout I go for a FUZE, but only the 10 calories per serving and most of the time I even add more water them!  I especially like the Fuze, “empower”, the goji wild berry flavor! 

There are so many varieties of sports/energy drinks out there!  So many of these drinks are packed with sugars, which translates to empty calories, which results in a fatter you!  Just think you can save 200 calories by switching from the regular Vitamin Water to the zero calorie Vitamin Water!  Ha Ha! I know I can even save 10 calories by switching over to the vitamin Water!  I just need to switch it up at times and now I am into the FUZE!  The main thing is that they are all bunched together on the grocery store shelves.  The flavors all sound so wonderful and so tempting and it is easy to grab the higher calorie drinks instead of the zero to lower ones!  SO BUYER BEWARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment