Thursday, September 16, 2010

Falafel...

A great place for a quick meal in our neighborhood - Falafill!  
Homemade Falafel, All Natural, No preservatives, Gluten Fee, No Trans Fat, Toppings Made Daily, Eco Friendly.

I always get the falafel bowl!  I already saved nearly 350 calories by skipping the pita bread and the tahini sauce.  Once the falafel is ready, in a bowl with lettuce, I proceed to the salad bar and choose my delicious toppings!  I know I will be consuming more oil then usual and I know the falafel balls are deep fried,  but I promise myself I will work it off the next day!  I just try not to go overboard!  I start to cautiously add some Tabouleh, Bulgar Wheat Salad, Armenian Salad (tomato, cucumber, green pepper and onion), Cabbage Salad, Carrot Salad, Beet Salad, Zhug Sauce (very hot jalapeno, cilantro sauce), Yogurt Sauce, a little Toum Sauce (garlic sauce),  and I garnish with some Parsley, Radish and Onion Relish.

Just the other day,  I got my daily GROUPON and it was for Falafill!  Oh, how I love a bargain!  Groupon.com is an email I get everyday, for any deals on that particular day!  For $5.00 I got a $10.00 coupon for Falafll!  The limit was 2 per person, so I know I will be going back again (at least 2 more times)!  Again, this is what I call a treat, and it is not something I do that often and I proceed with caution!

No comments:

Post a Comment