Friday, January 31, 2014

Chapped Hands…

When your paws are raw, you need something sweet. Here is a great way to use the sugar that is probably still in your cabinet from the Holidays!  Sugar scrubs are better than salt for your hands because they come in different size grains so you can customize according to your skin’s sensitivity.  Try exfoliating every two or three days and using a rich moisturizer with shea butter every day.  Add cuticle oil before you put your gloves on, and the heat generated by your body inside the gloves will help the cream and oil penetrate your skin. It's like a facial for your hands!  
I don’t know about you, but because of Chi-beria I have been using a body scrub a lot more often.  I love the idea of the sugar scrub for my hands and I am going to look for another recipe on line this weekend!
Until Monday - Keep thinking veggies and protein!  

No comments:

Post a Comment