Friday, February 12, 2010

It’s My Party and I’ll Cry If I Want To…

OK, not sure I should be admitting this but, it might help me seen more human or perhaps a total hypocrite – “do as I say, and not as I do”!  Here it goes…
I am going for it; it’s our BIRTHDAY splurge – foie gras!  OMG!  Now that is legal again in Chicago, and easier to obtain, we are celebrating with one of my most favorite delicacies!  Bob is surprising me with a meal fit for royalty and I will enjoy every mouthful!  I feel confident that whatever weight I do put on it will come right off – a few extra sit-ups, an extra mile or two on the treadmill – A clean healthy diet for the rest of the week!  I KNOW I CAN DO IT!  CHEERS!!!!!

Until Monday… I know all I will be thinking about is my veggies and protein!
(picture from Gourmet Magazine)



No comments:

Post a Comment