Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pump up the volume…

And pump up your workout!
Music is what keeps me going, and going and going! Music is the answer to everything!!!! It’s all about the playlist! Get out the CD’s, get on iTunes, whatever, and get the music going! I have different playlists for different purposes! For my workouts, nothing inspired me more then the theme from the movie Rocky! Bring on any Funk; Motown and even some Disco will definitely get me moving!  What can I say; I am a product of the 70's and 80’s!  Yeah, yeah - I got some new stuff also! Just give me the music!  Working out to good music is like having a great party!  You know it’s a good time when everyone gets off his or her butts and dances!!! So get off your butt, turn on the tunes and MOVE!
Just to name a few that might get you started…
Gonna Fly Now – Bill Conti
Single Ladies – Beyonce
Dancing in the Street – Martha Reeves and the Vandellas
Proud Mary – Ike and Tina Turner
Jump (for my love) – The Pointer Sisters
Dance to the Music – Sly & the Family Stone
Livin’ the Vida Loca – Ricky Martin
My Life Would Suck Without You – Kelly Clarkson
We Are Family – Sister Sledge
Sexy Back – Justin Timberlake



No comments:

Post a Comment