Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Schedule it in…
I seem to do my workouts in the morning. The last thing I want to do when I get home from work in the evenings is change, workout, shower again and change again.  This also leaves me the flexibility of having a social life!  The alarm goes off, yeah I might hit snooze button one or two times, but then – up and at em!  The only time I might work out in the evening is a walk after dinner, a bike ride to meet up with some friends, ice-skating or as punishment for being too lazy in the morning!  There are times you do need to listen to your body and have a total rest day! It’s just a matter of finding a routine that works for you! If you make time to work out, you will eliminate the excuse that “I don’t have time,” and afterward, you’ll be happy that you created time for yourself. Plus, the consistency of regularly scheduled workouts is critical to the achievement of any health or fitness goal.  Once you get in the habit or a routine, it almost becomes an addiction!  Get the endorphin buzz!


No comments:

Post a Comment