Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Keep it UP!!!

If you look back on my Wednesday fitness blogs you can see a pattern!  I don’t get on the floor!!  Unless I am in a yoga class! I am either on my stability ball or I am standing!  I could probably get up and down off the floor a lot easier these days, but I have found what works for me so far! Flexibility has never been my strong suit, so I have compensated for more strength and cardio training! I got a great gift for my birthday, a 2-year subscription to Shape Magazine!  I will be inspired to try some new exercises and will pass them on! As I start daydreaming about the Spring and Summer, I keep thinking about the free yoga glasses on the great lawn at Millennium Park on Saturday mornings!  It won’t be soon enough for me to dust off my yoga mat!  So there you have it, my only floor routine (so far)!


No comments:

Post a Comment