Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Every picture tells a story…

Results!  I never thought I would ever take a picture like this, bare it all and display it for the world to see!  Even if I had a before photo– I would never show it!!!!   If you look at my blog from APRIL 14TH, it is a good indication of my workouts, training and strengthening!  I am waiting patiently for the Bosu Ball so I can try some new routines!  I am still working on toning up some problem areas, but for the most part I am excited about the accomplishment of all the effort and hard work that went into this year!  I must admit that if I had any extra funds I would get some nips and tucks!  50 forever, believe me there are some areas that just seem to have gone south and all the toning in the world won’t be able to help!!!! LOL!!!

1 comment: