Friday, May 28, 2010

Thank you EVERYONE!

What a year!  What a week!

Thank you my diet guru for the abundance of information and total commitment!  Your time and energy brings tears to my eyes!

Thank you family and friends for your all your encouragement and support. 

Thank you runner friends who inspired me to get back into the racing circuit and do the Soldier field 10 miler tomorrow.  (Finish line details to follow Monday) 

Thank you Bob for your patience and letting me watch you cook for the last 20 years and now sharing the kitchen with me!

Thank you Cameron’s for the genius stove-top smoker, you gave me the confidence to start cooking!

Thank you my new beauty Guru for my new outer beauty!  A new me with a new look, another work in progress!

I could never have accomplished any of this without any of you!

I love you all!

Until Monday – keep thinking veggies and protein!

No comments:

Post a Comment