Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oven Roasted Tomatoes...

I just finished reading “My Life in France” and fell in love with Julia Child all over again!  I felt like her this week while I was experimenting and trying to get the perfect oven roasted tomatoes!  I think I finally found my full proof recipe!
I used the little grape tomatoes, cut them in half.  I sprayed a cookie drying rack with oil and placed the tomatoes on the rack and the rack on a sheet pan.  I sprinkled with salt and pepper and I even put a little fresh rosemary on some of them!  They went into a pre-heated oven at 250 degrees for an hour and a half!
My only problem is popping them in mouth before they hit the salad! They just add such a wonderful flavor to anything, especially in all the salads I eat!  Bon Appetite!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your recipe for the perfect oven roasted tomatoes. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete