Wednesday, December 30, 2009


Triceps…

You know that part of your arm that jiggles when you wave!   I do this exercise with my 6-pound medicine ball, but feel free to use your weights/dumbbells, with whatever pound you are comfortable with.

You can do these standing or seated.  I prefer standing because when I am done with these I use my medicine ball to do my squats.  Whichever way you prefer you need to keep your upper body straight, come on use those abdominal muscles!  Hold the weight in both hands and take the weight straight up overhead with the arms next to the ears.
Lower the weight behind your head until elbows are at about 90 degree angles.
Squeeze the triceps to straighten the arms without locking the joints. Slowly return to the original position.  Do as many as you can and just keep adding more each time you do them!  Before you know it you will be proud to go sleeveless and wave!

No comments:

Post a Comment