Monday, April 18, 2011

Going on Food Journal 100...

I can’t believe I have been keeping a food journal for 100 weeks!  It has kept me focused, honest and pretty much maintaining my ideal weight!  Yes it was a chore in the beginning, but now it is just part of my daily routine.  I get to look back and compare my data.  Some of my entries have turned into little stories, especially concerning the “evil” cookies during the Holidays!  I have certainly learned what my trigger foods are, I have learned not to dwell on my mistakes and to certainly choose my own battles!  By doing the “write” thing I can go back and and always get myself motivated whenever I find myself in a slump!  I highly suggest keeping a journal, it will help you set yourself up to succeed and always keep you eye on  the prize!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is amazing that you are still doing this. I would totally lie about when I have been bad but your honesty is what make you success, as always you are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete