Monday, May 9, 2011

Sandwich Thins...
A new discovery for Bob and me.  I have read about these sandwich thins and finally tasted them and they are really great!  It’s like a new door opened for more options!  I love that I can now save 100 calories if I want to have a sandwich.  I still love my protein bread, but sometimes I really need to take a sandwich for an emergency situation, like traveling! I prefer the multi-grain thins.  Thank you mom for the introduction and my sandwich for my travel back to Chicago!
The possibilities are endless with this tasty, 100-calorie choice that gives you the benefits of several types of grains along with layers of flavor.

Health Benefits:
  • 0g trans fat
  • 11g whole grains per serving
  • Cholesterol free
  • Excellent source of fiber
  • No high fructose corn syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment