Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Focus on the Food when Eating...
I found this article fascinating and almost impossible! When you’re eating, don’t do anything else!  Ha Ha Ha - I am having breakfast as I am typing this!  But in reality we really should be aware of the fact that we are eating and pay attention to the food you are eating and the signals you’re getting about your hunger level.  
Here are some baby steps you can take;
Don’t eat while watching television
Don’t eat while cruising the internet
Don’t eat while working at your desk
Don’t eat standing up
Don’t eat while reading
I know, there isn’t enough hours in the day!  I eat lunch at my desk just about everyday and I catch up on my email, browse the internet and sometimes read a magazine.  I usually have dessert while watching some TV and how often do I find myself having breakfast standing up at the counter reading the paper!
LOOKS LIKE I FAILED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment