Monday, March 1, 2010

BUILT NY….

Wow, this product has come a long way!  My first built product was the double wine carrier!  Perfect for BYOB restaurants or just going to a friend’s house for dinner. They also make a great hostess gift!  Now, I don’t know what I would do without my built lunch bag!  Since I have been brown bagging my lunch and snacks everyday, I get to do it with style and safety! These insulated lunch bags are also great for road trips, or any time you're on the run and need provisions to keep you going. It expands to fit a variety of containers, and is machine washable so there's no need to worry about spills. And unlike those brown bags, you'll want to use this tote over and over again.  So many patterns and new products – check out the site!
www.builtny.com



No comments:

Post a Comment