Friday, March 5, 2010

When I see room in the freezer…

I know it’s time for a weekend of cooking when I see room in the freezer!  This is really what keeps me organized and helps me maintain my great healthy eating!  Once in awhile it may mean a day of cooking, portioning and freezing, but then I know I have what it takes to keep me on track!  It’s hard to find the time in this busy world we live in and it used to be so easy to just pick up the phone and order just about anything, or walk around the corner to the many choices!  Again, it is just a matter of developing good habits and sticking to them.  If you have things readily available in your freezer, it makes life so much easier.  So this weekend I will be making my greens and veggie stew (see blogs; 11/09/09 and 1/11/10). These can accompany any protein that I also might have in my freezer!  When you are out shopping for food for cooking - just think ahead!  Why not cook 2 chicken breasts and freeze the other!  But then again, I am always thinking about my next meal!!!!

Until Monday… keep thinking about veggies and protein!



No comments:

Post a Comment