Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Welcome back…

Hurray! The path is void of snow and ice.  I know it is only March and hey, it could snow again and probably will (it snowed May 6th 1998, my wedding day), but for now I am able to ride my bike to and from work on a daily basis again.  For my birthday, Bob was able to find the matching fenders and the cool red tires, and he got the bike all tightened up and ready for riding again!  It’s a nice little added workout, about 4 miles to and 4 miles from work!  Using the stationary bike during the off-season really helped keep my legs fit and I didn’t have the hurtful bike butt this year :).  I feel so much more mobile!  Biking is one of the easiest ways to get around this city!  Errands and keeping fit – what could be better!


No comments:

Post a Comment